Apr 11, 2013

Wet n Wild- Fergie Collection ~ Red & Black

 Today I walked into Walgreens & saw the new Fergie Collection...Untouched. :) I seriously just started grabbing stuff. All the lipsticks and 1 highlighting powder & 1 eyeshadow palette. The lipsticks were great! All of them! They eyeshadow was ok. Here are my thoughts on some of them.
More to come in a different post.

Old School Glam Lipstick- Super creamy & bright red. Blue undertones almost going towards pink.
Applied straight from the tube, no lipliner.

Pagan Angel Lipstick- Awesome Black! & no weird smell like some black lipsticks have.
Applied straight from the tube, no lipliner.

Metropolitan Nights Eyeshadow Palette- This was just ok. I couldn't get the black to get really black, it kind of always stayed a dark dark grey. The khaki gold looking color completely disappeared on me. It had 0 pigmentation. It swatched ok on my hand but was invisible on my eyelid. The white was vey chalky. The bright yellow color was basically pressed gold glitter which I really liked. It had no actual pigment to give it color but I swept it over my whole lid with a fluffy brush and loved the twinkling glitter effect!
For under $5 it was worth it just for that golden glitter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment