Apr 12, 2013

Jessie's Girl~ Gumdrops!

Jesse's Girl has a new set of polishes as part of the Julie G line called The Frosted Gumdrop Collection. I'm sure you have seen all the new texturized polishes that have been popping up all over.
As soon as I saw the promo pics I knew I had to have them!


OPI has some textured polishes as well as China Glaze, Orly & Zoya.
As far as price, these are by far the most affordable. I paid $20 for the set of 6. But right now they are on sale for $12.99 here-> Groupon Gumdrop Sale! Thats an amazing deal but its only good until 4/14/13!!!


My bottles did not come with any names on them for identification. But on their facebook page I found the names. Here they are from Left to Right: Blueberry Fizz, Hot Cinnamon, Rock Candy, Tangerine Dream, Crushed Candy, Sugar Rush.

This  is called Crushed Candy. Its so super cute. This pic is a 3 day old mani! No base coat & no top coat. Zero chips after 3 days.
I have been checking out online swatches of the different brands of textured polish & these are very unique. Other than the bumpy texture, these have glitter. Who doesn 't love to sparkle? :) I used 2 coats and was extremely happy. This is the only one I've tried so far & I'm 100% happy!!! These will be my go-to's for the summer. I bet they wil be amazing for a pedi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment